Parking is limited in downtown Annapolis. Come early or take a free Naptown Events shuttle from Navy Marine Corps Stadium (also known as the Naval Academy Stadium).
Parking at the Naval Academy Stadium:
We have arranged for parking at Navy/Marine Corps Stadium.
– Enter off of Taylor Avenue by the Blue Angel (Gate 5)
– Opening at 10:00AM
– Parking is $10/car
– Parade Buses are Sponsored by Naptown Events and are free all day.
Note: These are not City Run buses. This does not apply to city run routes.
– Buses will begin at 10:00AM and conclude at 6:00PM
– Bus route:
– Leave Stadium
– Drop Parade Participants and/or Viewers at West and Amos Garrett (Across from Westin)
– Buses will continue downtown and drop at City Dock at the corner of Dock/Randal
– Buses will loop back to Stadium and repeat.
– Buses will not run from 12:30 until the end of the parade as their route is the parade route.
To learn more about parking downtown and city bus/shuttle options click here.